ARM TechCon 2013 Gets Underway in four weeksFrom tiny devices in the Internet of Things (IoT) to giant server farms, ARM TechCon 2013 is poised to run the gamut of multi-core processing possibilities.
Housed in the Santa Clara Convention Center from October 29-31, this year's conference features keynotes from Bill Veghte, executive vice president and general manager of Enterprise Group, Hewlett-Packard Company: "The New Style of IT"; Simon Segars, chief executive officer, ARM: "Transformative Technology in the Internet of Things (IoT), Datacenter & Mobile"; and Dr. Daniel Kraft, MD, health science innovator: "The Future of Technology in Health and Medicine: Game-Changing Lessons for Every Industry."
[To register for the conference, head here. Use the special promo code, EET, to receive $100 off of an all-access pass.]
If you are a chip designer, system implementation engineer, or software developer, you will likely be tempted by these conference tracks:
- Accelerating Hardware Development
- Accelerating Software Development
- Accelerating System Hardware Development
- Applying New Technologies to New Opportunities
- Creating the Next Gen Mobile Platform
- Enhancing the User Experience
- Marrying Software and Hardware in Multicore Design
- Maximizing Chip Energy Efficiency
- Next-Generation Networking – Rise of Software Defined Networking
- Optimizing System Software Blocks
- Stacking Up for High Performance Design
- Taming the IoT Frontier
ARM partners will participate in an exhibition that covers products and applications from mobile and consumer electronics, server and enterprise computing, safety, embedded, software, networking and infrastructure, data security, and IoT. The EXPO hours are Wednesday, October 30: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and Thursday, October 31: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.