First of its kind AMC packet processor card enables new levels of packet processingThe RPM-100 from JumpGen Systems is an AMC card based on Broadcom’s XLP 300 Series Processor, the first of its kind, according to the company. The new card is a high-performance network processor-based acceleration card designed for use in AdvancedTCA and MicroTCA compliant systems. It features the latest Broadcom XLP 300 Series processors with up to 1.4GHz core frequency, enabling telecom customers to reach new levels of packet processing and deep packet inspection. The RPM-100 can be delivered with up to 16GB of dual-channel 72-bit wide DDR3 ECC memory running at 1600MT/s. Two 10GigE SFP+ interfaces are provided on the front panel.
- Broadcom XLP316, XLP308, or XLP304: 2-4 cores – each quad-issue, 4-way simultaneous multi-threaded
- Up to 16GB of DDR3 memory w/ ECC on dual-channel x72 bus with clock rate up to 1600MT/s and up to 32GB SLC NAND Flash
- Two front panel SFP+ 10GigE sites with AMC.1 PCI Express to the backplane
- Optional AMC.2 10G Ethernet to backplane
- Full-size or Mid-size form factor