Software tool debugs real-time multi-processor and multi-core applicationsChelmsford, Mass. SKY Computers Inc. has introduced the TimeTrac dynamic software tool for Linux multi-processing systems. This event recording and analysis tool finetunes and debugs real-time mult-iprocessor and multi-core applications.
TimeTrac can be used on systems varying from a few to hundreds of processors. In addition to debugging, it is used to measure, and optimize application software throughout the development cycle from initial algorithm development through modifications to system deployment.
TimeTrac can be used on Linux systems to:
- Optimize code by determining where the application is spending its time
- Identify speed improvement opportunities in algorithms
- Isolate infrequently occurring problems
- Synchronize communications and semaphores
- Determine which processors are overloaded or underutilized
Pricing: $1,995.00 per seat.
Availability: Available now and for immediate download via PayPal payment.
Product information: www.skytimetrac.com
SKY Computers, Inc., www.skycomputers.com