Atego rolls Aonix Perc Ultra for VxWorks MILS 2.1Atego has delivered Aonix Perc Ultra with support for execution on recently-launched Wind River's VxWorks MILS Platform 2.1.
Aonix Perc Ultra is a virtual machine and tool set created for demanding embedded and real-time systems requiring Java Standard Edition support. Optimized for VxWorks MILS, it meets requests for Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS) that enables deployment of embedded and real-time Java applications where applications with different security levels can execute within the same system.
VxWorks MILS Platform 2.1 benefits:
• Support for independent development teams on asynchronous application projects and system integration
• Ease of system configuration and integration of software spanning multiple domains, shortening the integration period and reducing integration errors
• Application support for high security assurance levels (EAL6+)
• Networking support for high security assurance levels (EAL6+)
• Runtime based on MILS architecture, providing time and space partitioning, information flow control, and fault isolation
• Portability and reusability of existing ARINC 653 applications, VxWorks kernel-mode applications and drivers, and Linux and other open source user-mode applications and components
• Kernel-aware development and debugging tools: Wind River Workbench development environment, VxWorks MILS project and build system, on-chip debugging, and agent-based debugging
Aonix Perc Ultra for VxWorks MILS 2.1 supports:
- High Assurance Network Stack and the General Network Stack interchangeably.
- Execution from within the separated partitions of VxWorks MILS-based platforms.
Benefits for users:
1. Users can deploy Java on a VxWorks guest OS within secure partitions
2. Users can also deploy on a Wind River Linux OS within partitions, both targeting PowerPC processors.
. Aonix Perc Ultra for VxWorks MILS Platform 2.1 is available now from Atego.
. Target execution and deployment license pricing is available on request.
To access Aonix Perc Ultra datasheet, click here.
To access VxWorks MILS Platform 2.1 datasheet, click here.