Propeller P8X32A project board speeds circuit building
The Propeller P8X32A project board from Parallax is designed for any project using the Propeller P8X32A multicore microcontroller. The core Propeller programming circuitry is built into the board, with access to all 32 I/O pins.
Power and over-voltage LEDs and well-placed labels on both sides of the board make circuit-building fast and accurate. The reset button, USB, power, and optional connectors are all set at right angles for easy access when the finished project is mounted in an enclosure.
- Programming-ready with surface-mount Propeller P8X32A, 64 KB EEPROM, and 5 MHz removable crystal
- USB Mini-B connector for programming and power is compatible with USB charging devices
- Large 5.75 square-inch prototyping area with 580 thru-hole connections provides plenty of room for your project's components
- Built-in pads and circuitry make it easy to add a microSD card holder and VGA connector
- SOT-23 pads and custom-designed 64-pin SMT pads accomodate a wide variety of IC packages
- 40-pin header accepts add-on boards made for the Propeller QuickStart
Currently no items