TestGenie is a boundary-scan test solution targeted specifically to companies with restricted resources, limited JTAG experience, fixed schedules, and tight test budgets.
It is a service-oriented product, based on Corelis’ ScanExpress software family, provides customers with a complete boundary-scan test procedure along with a production-ready execution station.
TestGenie is said to be suitable for companies that:
- Have a limited test budget
- Have limited JTAG experience
- Are uncertain if the tool costs will ever be recovered
- Are not able to pursue boundary-scan due to tight product schedules
- Do not have the resources to allocate to learn boundary-scan or write test procedures
- Are overwhelmed by the technical requirements for boundary-scan
- Have a limited number of design projects utilizing boundary-scan devices
- Are unwilling to take the risk of failing with boundary-scan.
The TestGenie system includes:
- Board Specific Perpetual Licenses for:
- USB JTAG controller
- 12 month hardware and software support contract
- Test procedure development for one Unit Under Test (UUT).
For more information www.corelis.com/testgenie.