Cadence Design Systems plans to host its CDNLive EMEA user conference from May 7-9, 2018, at the INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort in Munich/Unterschleißheim. CDNLive EMEA provides Cadence technology users, developers and industry experts with an opportunity to connect, share and inspire one another and discover new techniques and methodologies for creating innovative products.
The conference offers:
- Keynotes by Paul Cunningham, corporate VP & GM, Research & Development, in the System & Verification Group at Cadence and Prof. Dr.-Ing. Philipp Slusallek, scientific director at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
- Presentations: Numerous user-authored technical presentations addressing all aspects of design and IP creation, integration and verification
- Interactive techtorials providing in-depth detail on Cadence products
- Designer Expo showcasing the latest products and services from Cadence and its industry partners
- Networking opportunities for engaging in stimulating technology discussions with peers