Contec Co.'s new BX-961 embedded computer series has a slim (44mm thick) and fanless design, and is powered by Intel Core i7-610E processor. The BX-961 series supports dual display with DVI using high-performance CPU Core i7. It is compatible with a predecessor, the BX-960 series, in the size. The BX-961 series' features are a spindle less design using CFast as a storage reduces need for maintenance, and variety of interfaces including 2x 1000BASE-T LAN ports, 4x USB2.0 ports and 2x CFast card slots.
- Equipped with dual core and eco-friendly CPU supporting Hyper-Threading Technology.
- Minimized needs installation space and 44mm thick.
- Compatible with a predecessor, the BX-960 series.
- Using a high-speed storage.
- Multiple interfaces for easy peripheral device expansion.
Windows Embedded Standard pre-installed models adapting high-speed CFast card are available