Data Device Corporation (DDC) has added data reconstruction functionality to its dataSIMS bus analyzer software (version 4.1 and later). Reconstruction (On-Line Replay) mode enables users to:
- Replay, in real-time, MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 recorded data onto the bus
- Single-step through data streams to pinpoint problems, or run continuous for real-time simulation
- Display data in a wide variety of user-friendly formats
- Quickly locate data of interest with advanced search capabilities
- Easily generate engineering unit and raw data reports
The dataSIMS Bus Analysis and Simulation software package allows users to create a complete environment of simulation, acquisition, display, and storage of real-time data. dataSIMS simulates and concurrently monitors multiple mixed MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 data streams, and has the ability to bring in any other I/O.
dataSIMS Reconstruction mode, combined with the features offered by DDC’s new multi-function AceXtreme cards, enables users to create a complete test and simulation system to identify, isolate, and resolve problems with precision and saving time, effort, and cost.
Along with dataSIMS, data reconstruction functionality is now available in DDC’s line of MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 data bus analysis software solutions, including BusTrACEr MIL-STD-1553 data bus analysis and monitor software (version 2.0 and later); ARINC Commercial Avionics Utilities data bus analyzer and data loader software (version 5.0 and later); and LabVIEW MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 development support package (version 2.1 and later).
To find out more about data reconstruction mode and DDC’s entire line of data bus software solutions, visit www.ddc-web.com/software.