Data Device Corporation (DDC) has expanded LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real-Time support for DDC’s complete line of MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 AceXtreme boards and components.
The BU-69093 support package makes the development of LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real-Time applications simple and intuitive. Engineers can design custom software applications utilizing easy-to-use virtual instruments (VI’s).
• MIL-STD-1553 Functionality
o Emulate a Bus Controller, Multiple RT’s and Bus Monitor
o Error Injection, Reconstruction, Triggering
• ARINC 429/575 Functionality
o Transmit and Receive channels
o Message Scheduling, label filtering, error detection
• Detailed Fully-Functional Front Panel User Samples
• Simple Intermediate-Level VI (Interface)
o Low-Level VI Library for complete customization
• Integrated Context help
• Supports LabVIEW 7.0 and higher
• Supports LabVIEW Real-Time (RT)
o IntervalZero (Phar Lap) ETS Operating System
• Compatible with AceXtreme, Enhanced Mini-ACE® and Extended Enhanced Mini-ACE (E2MA) Series
• 3 Levels of VI’s enables easy application development without sacrificing customization
• Single package supports MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429
• Functional User Samples for common applications save development time
• NI design paradigm reduces learning curve
• Common Test/Embedded Interface allows full compatibility with DDC’s entire line of MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 boards and components
–Common Interface for LabVIEW and LabVIEW RT
. New product development
. Box level testing/verification
. Rapid prototyping
. Portable test equipment
. Data recording
. Flight-line test and diagnostic
. Systems integration
. Flight testing
Free 60-day trial , click now .
For additional information, click here .
If you found this article to be of interest, visitMilitary/Aerospace Designline where you will findthe latest and greatest design, technology, product, and news articles withregard to all aspects of military, defense and aerospace. And, to register toour weekly newsletter, click here.