Engineers and designers working with signal integrity and power integrity and related topics in high-speed design can respond to the Call for Abstracts for DesignCon 2016 from now until June 30, 2015.
DesignCon focuses on the technical information that practicing engineers need to do their jobs every day. It continues to be a great place to make connections and think about things in new ways. DesignCon 2016 will take place January 19-22, 2016 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California. (For those of you who are regular attendees, you’ll note we are one week earlier this time because of the Super Bowl being played in Levi’s Stadium just behind the convention center.) Today’s big news is that the Call for Abstracts for DesignCon 2016 is now open, and you have the opportunity between now and June 30 to submit your proposals for a paper to be delivered on site in January.
Each abstract is reviewed by members of the DesignCon Technical Program Committee (TPC), a large team of practicing engineers who evaluate each entry on quality, relevance, impact, originality and commercial content (less is best). The deadline for abstracts is June 30th, and you can submit through the electronic portal. The opportunities include a 3-hour tutorial, 40 minute conference paper session, or a 75-minute panel.
The DesignCon 2016 Call for Abstracts includes the following tracks: (see track descriptions and sample topics here)
- Optimize Chip-Level Designs for Signal/Power Integrity
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Modeling and Simulation Challenges
- Wireless and Photonic Integration
- System Co-Design: Modeling and Simulation
- Characterize PCB Materials & Processing
- Apply PCB Design Tools
- Design Memory and Parallel Interfaces
- Optimize High-Speed Serial Design
- Detect and Mitigate Jitter, Crosstalk, and Noise
- High-Speed Signal Processing for Equalization & Coding
- Ensure Power Integrity in Power Distribution Networks
- Electromagnetic Compatibility/Mitigating Interference
- Apply Test & Measurement Methodology
- Signal Integrity with RF/Microwave/EM Analysis Techniques
We encourage presentations that are geared towards advanced (for those well versed in a particular topic or technology) as well as general engineering audiences. At DesignCon, engineers talk to engineers to find practical solutions to the challenging problems they share. The conference has a strong focus on education and peer-to-peer sharing, creating a place to learn about state-of-the-art design methodologies and technologies. (Oh, and we have lots of laughs too!) Individuals presenting papers at DesignCon will join an elite group offering leading-edge case studies, technology innovations, practical techniques, design tips, and application overviews.
The deadline to submit your proposal is June 30, 2015.
See you in January at DesignCon 2016!