Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces a new speed and torque BLDC motor controller using advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to provide a turnkey solution that can be easily tuned for use with different motors and loads. The PW-82535N0 ’s programmability enables the key parameters including speed or torque mode, number of motor poles, maximum speed, PWM frequency, current limit, and PID control constants to be tuned during system development. This reduces time-to-market efforts and costs, and allows the controller to be subsequently re-tuned to support multiple or evolving applications. The PW-82535N0 provides trapezoidal motor commutation and PWM switching, and can operate in either torque or nested speed/torque control modes using Hall Effect sensor feedback, making it an ideal motor control solution for variable speed applications such as pumps, fans, compressors, and rotating antennas.
- Provides a turnkey solution to reduce time to market
- Allows a common design to be used across multiple applications
- Programmable PWM (pulse width modulation) frequency and PID (proportional integral derivative) control enabling optimization for varying motors and loads
- Four-quadrant drive offers educed power dissipation,supports driving and braking in either direction provides holding torque for applications requiring high-performance
- 100V, 10 amp output
- -40°C to +100°C operation
- High MTBF provides high system reliability