Don't forget to drop by the EE Times Multicore Virtual Conference on June 18th. You won't regret doing so. It will address one of the biggest challenges design engineers currently face: deciding when to adopt multicore processors in their designs and what implications that has for the software tools they will need to use.
Qualified registrants will receive free access to all areas of the event, including:
– Ground-breaking virtual education sessions featuring live, interactive Q&A sessions
– Cutting-edge vendor presentations
– Digital Resource Center featuring comprehensive, searchable multicore content from the EE Times network and sponsors
– Real-time communications among attendees, vendors, and speakers
– Interactive networking lounges to connect you with your colleagues and industry experts
– Downloadable content from sponsor booths and the Resource Center to you own personal briefcase
– Free admittance to sessions and booths for six months following the event.
For more infomation visit the registration page.