The FL7733A Single Stage Primary-Side-Regulated (PSR) Flyback LED Driver from Fairchild delivers constant brightness and instant flicker-free turn-on of LED lighting. The new low-power LED lighting driver is built for a variety of 5W to over 60W, indoor and outdoor LED applications so that designers can easily overcome the challenge of meeting global standards and regulations for LED lighting with a single, scalable solution.
The FL7733As enable smaller lamp sizes and is targetedl for SSL downlights, PAR, A19 bulb applications. With the new driver, designers can:
- Easily meet global standards with <10% total harmonic distortion (THD) and protection functions
- Simplify supply chain with one solution supporting >60 W designs with thermal management and short circuit protection mode.
- Ensure maximum compatibility with High Voltage LED modules with an ultra wide output voltage range of 10% ~ 100%.
- Deliver flicker-free constant brightness over wide operating range with < ±3% constant current tolerance and < 0.2 second start up performance.
- Enable compatibility with a variety of LED modules with output driving power of over 60W, twice that of competing solutions.
The best-in-class THD of less than 10% at universal line voltage conditions is significantly less that the 30% THD that makes up most regional regulations. This gives designers plenty of headroom to scale product offerings for various regions of the world. In addition, the FL7733A uses dual over voltage protection (OVP) to meet UL SELV under 60 V output regulations.
More information FL7733A