If you are in the Boston area next week (Sept 20 to 23, 2010) or already plan on attending the ESC Boston show , here are some highlights that might appeal to RF and microwave engineers…
- Keynote from John East, of Actel . Listen as John East recounts a bit of the history of the electronics industry, likely tapping on his experiences at Actel, AMD, Raytheon, and Fairchild.
- Hands on Training on a Tektronix Scope . 75-minute session on 'Understanding the techniques for validating and troubleshooting operation of an embedded system.'
- Chance to win a scope . Tektronix will give away five scopes.
- Conference sessions on multimedia and signal processing and aerospace and military.
- Exhibitor List . Take a look at who's going to be exhibiting during the exhibit hours: Tuesday 11:30-7PM and Wednesday 10:30 to 5PM.
If you are going to be at ESC next week, sound off below and tell us what you are looking for in the RF/Microwave realm, or what you are showing.