Green Hills Software, Inc., has announced operating system, middleware and multicore development tool support for NetLogic Microsystems’ XLP family of multicore, multi-threaded processors. Green Hills Software’s portfolio includes its multicore-ready INTEGRITY real-time operating system (RTOS) and MULTI software development tool set.
The tight coupling of Green Hills Software’s embedded software solutions with NetLogic Microsystems’ XLP instruction set extensions and software development kit (SDK) enables customers to accelerate time-to-market with a robust software environment that can take full advantage of the superior performance and functionality of the XLP processors.
Green Hills Software support for NetLogic Microsystems’ XLP processors includes:
• INTEGRITY RTOS – provides total reliability and absolute security while delivering a flexible set of multicore operating system configurations, including single core, Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) and Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP) configurations for enhanced flexibility and scalability, with support for network acceleration and offload.
• INTEGRITY Secure Networking combines the INTEGRITY RTOS security architecture, its advanced GHNet TCP/IP v4/v6 networking stack, and GateD Layer 3 routing protocols, delivering unmatched security and reliability without compromising system throughput.
• MULTI Integrated Development Environment (IDE) provides a complete software development environment for building, debugging, testing and optimizing multicore embedded applications.
• Green Hills Optimizing C/C++ Compilers generate the smallest and fastest code for C/C++, targeting the MIPS64 Architecture with specific support for the NetLogic Microsystems' XLP processor instruction set extensions.
• Green Hills Probe helps developers find and fix bugs faster than any other probes with its comprehensive run-control and multicore processor visibility interfaces optimized to support synchronous hardware and software multicore breakpoints.
• Professional Services – Green Hills embedded experts collaborate with end user system designers and architects to tackle the difficult problems of legacy code porting, reuse and optimization for VxWorks, OSE, Linux, in-house operating systems and more, along with consulting services for general system performance optimization.
For more information visit www.ghs.com.
For more information about products offered by NetLogic Microsystems, call +1-408-454-3000 or visit the NetLogic Microsystems Web site at www.netlogicmicro.com.