The PL-80600 from WIN Enterprises, Inc., is a fanless DIN rail mounted embedded computer for networking applications deployed in industrial and process control environments. The compact fanless unit was designed to be easy to mount in industrial cabinets to provide low maintenance in harsh environments. The compact unit, 6.7″(W) x 4.5″ (D) x 3.1″ (H), features a choice of Intel Atom E660T or E680T processors (code named, Tunnel Creek). These processors operate over a wide temperature range (i.e., -40 to 75°C) to accommodate industrial and process control environments.
- Intel wide-temperature range E660T/E680T processors
- Max 5 GbE ports via PCI-E x1 and SGMII
- Removable HDD/SSD bay and robust I/O: USB 2.0, 2.5” SATA HDD, CF socket and Console port
- Compact Size of just 6.7″(W) x 4.5″ (D) x 3.1″ (H)
- Mini-card slot for LAN extensibility (modules optional)
- Redundant power-in provides high reliability
- Built with Intel Embedded IA components with warranty for long product life
- RoHS compliant
I/O is easily accessible from the front panel and includes VGA, 2x USB 2.0, Console port, 5x GbE LAN, CompactFlash, and SATA. LEDs for power, status, and bypass are also on the front panel. The unit features dual +12V power in to provide continued operation in the event of power failure. The Intel Atom E660T or E680T processors were selected from the Intel Embedded Roadmap and are guaranteed for long product availability. Expanded LAN capability is supported through a mini-card socket and optional plug-in modules.