SANTA BARBARA, CA — January 8, 2008, Green Hills Software's MULTI integrated development environment is now available for Microchip Technology's 16-bit PIC24 microcontroller (MCU) and dsPIC digital signal controller (DSC) families.
The Green Hills Software solution consists of the following components:
- MULTI integrated development environment—providing the most comprehensive DSO tool set for embedded software developers
- MPLAB C30 C Compiler
- MPLAB REAL ICE Emulator—providing reliable and efficient debugging
- Microchip PIC24 MCU/dsPIC DSC instruction-set simulator
The Green Hills Software solution for Microchip's 16-bit MCU and DSC families is available today.
- Product: Green Hills expands product suite to support Freescale’s i.MX27
- Product: Green Hills announces DSO solution for Xilinx Virtex-4 FPGAs
- Product: dsPIC and PIC24 get open-source RTOS