Corelis, Inc. has introduced the BusPro-S, a high-speed multi-IO SPI host adapter. The BusPro-S USB-powered desktop instrument allows engineers to save precious development time by providing low-level control of Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) buses for the generation of SPI messages and programming SPI memory.
- 60 MHz clock rates with up to 200 Mb/s throughput.
- Standard, dual, quad, and 3-wire mode support.
- User selectable interface voltages down to 1.8V.
- Eight independent slave select signals.
- Powerful Graphical User Interface (GUI) with a complete command script editor.
- Royalty-free Application Programming Interface (API).
The BusPro-S is controlled by the included SPI Exerciser software using two modules: Debugger and Programmer. The Debugger module features a command script interface with individual tabs for concurrent command sessions. All communications from the Debugger module are recorded and displayed in a detailed transaction log. The Programmer module enables fast, convenient in-system erase, program, verify, and read operations for both standard and multi-IO non-volatile memory components using an included library of common Flash and EEPROM device models.
The BusPro-S comes complete with hardware, software, and cables. It is being offered at an introductory list price of $675 and is available for purchase through the Corelis online store .