Lattice Semiconductor unveiled Lattice sensAI – a complete technology stack combining modular hardware kits, neural network IP cores, software tools, reference designs and custom design services – to accelerate integration of machine learning inferencing into broad market IoT applications. With solutions optimized for ultra-low power consumption (under 1 mW–1 W), small package size (5.5 –100 mm²) and interface flexibility (MIPI CSI-2, LVDS, GigE, etc.), Lattice sensAI stack fast-tracks implementation of edge computing close to the source of data.
To address the computing opportunities at the Edge, Lattice’s sensAI stack includes the following:
- Modular Hardware Platforms – ECP5 device-based Video Interface Platform, including the Embedded Vision Development Kit, and iCE40 UltraPlus device-based Mobile Development Platform.
- IP Cores – Convolutional Neural Network accelerator and Binarized Neural Network accelerator.
- Software Tools – Neural network compiler tool for Caffe/TensorFlow to FPGA, Lattice Radiant design software, Lattice Diamond design software.
- Reference Designs – Face detection, key phrase detection, object counting, face tracking, and speed sign detection.
- Design Services – Eco-system of design service partners delivers custom solutions for broad market applications, including smart home, smart city, and smart factory.