Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente will be hosting two booths at embedded world 2018 with a focus on the Internet of Things, security and sensing.
RUTRONIK EMBEDDED offers visitors system concepts ranging from networked sensor hubs to gateways and enterprise solutions. The emphasis for displays, storage media and embedded boards is on robustness and long-term availability. Digital signage, medical, transportation and solutions for raw industrial applications are just some of the markets for which Rutronik will be showcasing exhibits at embedded world.
RUTRONIK SMART embraces highly integrated wireless solutions, special high-security semiconductors, sensor technology and cloud services. This allows mass-market IoT devices for end consumers to be built very small and in a particularly energy-efficient manner.
Many exhibits show consistent security concepts. Members of the Rutronik GDPR team of experts will be available on the stand to discuss such matters. In addition, visitors will be given a copy of the security white paper drawn up by the team of experts.
Special attention is given to the topic of Smart Embedded Battery Management. Rutronik presents different battery system solutions (Lithium-ion batteries, Ultra Caps, Hybrid Energy Storage System), algorithms for battery modeling and battery diagnostic methods.
Highlights at the booth:
- Sensing: Optical sensors for face recognition, measuring distances and weather data
- Visualisation: Industrial TFT displays with integrated touchscreen and cover glass, Passive matrix OLEDs and Passive LCDs for customer-specific applications
- Data Processing: Demo boards, modern software-over-the-air demo, intelligent 3D camera system and next-generation minicomputers
- Storage: Flash and memory products, Benchmarks for writing/reading performance of the latest SSDs and power fail life
- Security: Infineon Optiga Trust Demo and all things related to the smart home and security
- IoT: Mobile communications and short-range device technologies, antenna technology
Technically competent product managers and application engineers from every field will be on hand to provide expert advice. Rutronik will also be presenting Rutronik24, its sales organisation for SMEs and large companies with moderate component requirements. Selected manufacturers will showcase their highlight products and answer questions on products and applications.