The TE-2000 HD Advanced Spectrum Analyzer from Antenna Technology Communications Inc. (ATCi) is an advanced Color TV/SAT Meter with durable construction that is compatible with analog, digital (DVB) satellite standard.
The TE-2000 HD can be used as a field test instrument for both terrestrial and satellite covering North America and world standards.
The unit has a 6.5inch transflective LCD TFT visible under sunlight and a 16:9 format and provides the user with the ability to not only monitor the decoded picture but also the ability to view several measurements simultaneously.
The design is suitable for indoor (headend) or outdoor (field) measurements. The TE2000 can handle High Definition DVBS2, Cable TV return path, Constellation diagrams for DVB-S/DVB-S2/DSS/QAM(A&B) as well as the 8VSB for off-air digital transmission measurements.
Tuning is by channel or frequency (IF or direct in satellite) and an explorer function enables channel searching and channel tables generation. There is an auto ID feature which identifies the signal type and reference level auto adjustment.
The analyzer which measures 9.05 x 6.34 x 2.99inch and weighs 5.5lb provides:
- Video recording and playing;
- 1GB internal memory;
- Screen capture: spectrum/constellation;
- Internet automatic updates;
- USB interface (for updates and data transfer);
- Input/output ASI-TS connection;
- HDMI Output connection;
- Cable TV return path measurements (5 MHz);
- Cable TV 1 GHz;
- PkTools software and transport case included;
- MPEG-4 High Definition decoder H.264;
- MPEG-2 High Definition decoder (hardware);
A datasheet is available for download here.