The TI Precision Designs library from Texas Instruments offers a precision analog design library that provides comprehensive board-level precision designs to help engineers quickly evaluate and customize their systems while expanding their analog knowledge base. The library includes categories of Reference, Verified and CerTIfied Designs that provide all of the methodology and results, and design and simulation files needed for customers to quickly evaluate and customize their systems and speed end products to market.
TI Precision Designs provide system designers with:
- Reference Designs: Circuits complete with theory, simulation, calculation and design methodology.
- Verified Designs: Reference Designs that are built and characterized with everything needed to take a concept to copper, including bench results, Gerber files and schematics.
- CerTIfied Designs: Verified Designs that are characterized for real-world environmental testing such as EMC, ESD and EMIRR.
With TI Precision Designs, board- and system-level designers can search for precision analog designs by design and analog product type, plus end equipment and application function:
- Design type, including Reference, Verified and CerTIfied Designs.
- Product type, such as amplifier, analog-to-digital converter (ADC), or digital-to-analog converter (DAC).
- End equipment, such as functional block or electrocardiograph (ECG).
- Application function, such as current source, data acquisition, thermocouple, temperature sensing or pulse-width modulation (PWM) generator.
TI Precision Designs are available to download today, including:
- Reference Design: Current sensing solution for industrial automation
- Verified Design: Data acquisition block for ECG systems
- CerTIfied Design: Bridge sensor signal conditioner with current loop, EMC compatibility for automation and process control