Working with Astronics DME Corp., ZTEC Instruments has expanded its RF test equipment portfolio with the introduction of the ZT8101 RF test set.
The jointly developed test set is comprised of three PXI instruments, the ZT8441 RF/IF digitizer, the ZT8711 LO synthesizer, and the ZT8611 RF downconverter.
The ZT8101 RF test set delivers general purpose, image free signal analysis up to 9GHz. Additionally, the ZT8101 can be paired with other third party instruments, like the Phase Matrix Preselector (PXI-1420) and Microwave Downconverter (PXI-1410), providing frequency range extension to 26.5 GHz
The ZT8101 Test Set comes standard with:
- Ultra wide 150 MHz modulation bandwidth to meet current and future communication protocols including JTRS, WCDMA, LTE, and WiMax;
- Vector signal analysis capability for complex digital modulation analysis including error vector magnitude (EVM) and adjacent channel power measurement;
- Compatibility features for 3rd party RF instruments for frequency range extension;
- Synthetic, flexible, future-proof hardware;
- Image free down conversion for high performance spectral analysis, spur search, and false measurement avoidance;
- Full-featured ZSignal Spectrum Analyzer GUI.
The test set has an intuitive GUI, ZSignal, which provides integration and support to ease the transition from a bench-top spectrum analyzer to its modular instrument counterpart. ZSignal was built in accordance with the ZScope and ZWave platforms to minimize the time needed to integrate the instrument into both new and legacy software.
More information here.