Las Vegas, NV, CES – D2 Technologies today announced a major upgrade to vPort, its VoIP product line. vPort 2.0 adds features targeting femtocells, mobile internet devices (MIDs) and mobile handsets. It also offers upgrades that support WiMAX, Windows CE and Windows Mobile, IMS, video calls, remote management via TR-069 and the Secure Real Time Transport Protocol (SRTP), and wideband voice codecs.
vPort 2.0 supports a full range of communication modes (voice, video, IM chat, email, SMS, etc.) over any network (WiMAX, WiFi, cellular, IMS, broadband, PSTN). Key vPort 2.0 features include:
- Broad range of processor support, including Cavium, Freescale, LSI, Ralink, AMCC, Ikanos and Texas Instruments
- New codecs including GSM-AMR support for femtocells
- OS support for WinCE/WinMobile, VxWorks, Linux, Android
- VoIM and multi-protocol support (SIP, GoogleTalk, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ)
- Presence based functionality
- Video call/chat capability
- Complete suite of NAT Traversal software including STUN, ICE, and TURN
- Full SRTP support including RFCs 3550, 3711, and 4568
- Remote management integration with TR-069 and TR-104
- Service provider interoperability
For more information, see www.D2tech.com.