The MB-83210 Mini-ITX board from WIN Enterprises, Inc., supports 2nd Generation AMD Embedded R-Series processors (previously codenamed “Bald Eagle”). The device is available with either dual- and quad-core processors.
The MB-83210 is designed to support a variety of mobile and remote applications such as thin-clients, wireless network devices, digital media appliances, and set-top boxes with onboard display capabilities that include 4 x DP ++ display interfaces with 4k resolution. The unit features robust expansion interfaces via PCIe X16 to provide support for its wide range of applications.
- 2nd Generation AMD Embedded R-Series APU
- AMD A77E FCH , DDR3 up to 16GB
- 4 x DP++ supports 4k resolution
- 2 x GbE LAN
- 6 x COM , 10 x USB , HD audio , 4 x SATA
- Mini-PCIe socket, PCIe X16 slot
- Full range DC 8V ~ 32V Input
WIN Enterprise will work with customers to further customize the COTS version of the MB-83210 with standard size OEM orders.